lunes, 29 de junio de 2009


Pretty boy,
Walking down the street
Pretty boy,
The kind I like to meet
Pretty boy
I don't believe you,
You're not the truth
No one could look
As good as you

Pretty boy,
Won't you pardon me,
Pretty boy,
I couldn't help but see?
Pretty boy
That you look lovely
As can be
Are you lonely
Just like me

Pretty boy,
Stop awhile
Pretty boy,
Talk awhile
Pretty boy,
Give your smile to me
Pretty boy,
Yeah yeah, yeah,
Pretty boy,
Look my way
Pretty boy,
Say you'll stay with me cause I need you,
I'll treat you right
Come with me baby,
Be mine tonight

Pretty boy,
Don't walk on by
Pretty boy,
Don't make me cry
Pretty boy
Don't walk away, hey
Ok
If that's the way it must be, ok
I guess I'll go on home,
It's late
There'll be tomorrow night,
But wait, what do I see?

Is she walking back to me
Yea, she's walking back to me
Oh, oh, pretty boy

No hay comentarios: